SAVE +$2,240! OFFER ENDS SOON*
Whether you want to start a mobile Botox® clinic or are getting going with a side business doing non-invasive aesthetic treatments, this part-time aesthetic practice startup bundle is your side-gig sidekick to everything you need to start and grow a profitable part-time practice!
Learn the basics of cosmetic injectables and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) for aesthetics while also getting the business training you need to know how to start and grow a profitable aesthetics practice!
The Part-Time Aesthetic Practice Starter Bundle includes the following online courses & certificates:
- Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables (8 CMEs)
- Introduction to PRP for Aesthetics (8 CMEs)
- Botox® Concierge Business course
You'll have unlimited access to all included courses for 12 months from your enrollment.
Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers
This course will lead you step-by-step through everything you need to get the basics with injecting Botulinum Toxin's (eg Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and Dermal Fillers, including procedural videos from the IAPAM's faculty of dermatologists.
- Review of Facial Anatomy & Musculature
- What are Neuromodulators?
- Downloadable Cosmetic Injection Guidebook
- Facial Injection Best Practices
- Using Botulinum Toxin for Migraines
- Treating Hyperhidrosis
- Instructions for Preparation, Dosage and Administration
- All About Fillers
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Dermal Filler Complications
- +25 procedural videos are included!
Introduction to PRP for Aesthetics
PRP for Aesthetics is a natural progression of services for any aesthetic practice or medpsa and can supplement your existing non-invasive aesthetic patient procedures to create longer lasting results, reduce facial wrinkles and deep creases, pump up sagging skin, improve tone and texture and more!
- The PRP for Aesthetics Protocol
- Principles of centrifugation for optimal patient outcomes
- Pre-injection guidelines, procedural contraindications and aftercare
- PRP for Aesthetics applications for fillers and microneedling
- PRP for hair restoration
- How to know if PRP is the right treatment for your patients
Botox® Concierge Business
By the end of this course, you will be adept at:
- Understanding the Botox® industry and seizing market opportunities
- Adhering strictly to legal and regulatory requirements for aesthetic services
- Operating a Botox® practice tailored to your unique vision, whether mobile or fixed
- Crafting a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that differentiates your services
- Building a strong online presence and marketing your brand effectively
- Excellently managing your online reputation and advertising your services
- Achieving financial success with smart pricing and budget management
- Ensuring quality in your procedures and fostering an environment of continuous improvement
- Strategically planning for the long-term growth and eventual transition of your business
Only $945! (Reg. $3,185. Save $2,240!)
*The AAFP has reviewed Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers and deemed it acceptable for up to 8.00 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 09/01/2023 to 08/31/2024. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP has reviewed Platelet-Rich Plasma for Healthcare Providers and deemed it acceptable for up to 8.00 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 04/28/2023 to 04/27/2024. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.