SAVE +$2,990! OFFER ENDS SOON*
Learn the basics of cosmetic injectables and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) for aesthetics while also getting the business training you need to know how to start and grow a profitable aesthetics practice!
The Aesthetic Practice Starter Bundle includes the following online courses & certificates:
- Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables (8 CMEs)
- Introduction to PRP for Aesthetics (8 CMEs)
- Business of Medicine
You'll have unlimited access to all included courses for 12 months from your enrollment.
Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers
This course will lead you step-by-step through everything you need to get the basics with injecting Botulinum Toxin's (eg Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and Dermal Fillers, including procedural videos from the IAPAM's faculty of dermatologists.
- Review of Facial Anatomy & Musculature
- What are Neuromodulators?
- Downloadable Cosmetic Injection Guidebook
- Facial Injection Best Practices
- Using Botulinum Toxin for Migraines
- Treating Hyperhidrosis
- Instructions for Preparation, Dosage and Administration
- All About Fillers
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Dermal Filler Complications
- +25 procedural videos are included!
Introduction to PRP for Aesthetics
PRP for Aesthetics is a natural progression of services for any aesthetic practice or medpsa and can supplement your existing non-invasive aesthetic patient procedures to create longer lasting results, reduce facial wrinkles and deep creases, pump up sagging skin, improve tone and texture and more!
- The PRP for Aesthetics Protocol
- Principles of centrifugation for optimal patient outcomes
- Pre-injection guidelines, procedural contraindications and aftercare
- PRP for Aesthetics applications for fillers and microneedling
- PRP for hair restoration
- How to know if PRP is the right treatment for your patients
Business of Medicine
This is the business course they never taught you in medical school.
- Be able to quickly identify the steps needed to launch a new practice.
- Understand and identify the roles in a practice and how they support you.
- Understand practice setup configurations that can increase your practice revenues.
- Identify the best patient flow that will work for you and your patients.
- Be able to package your services that maximize profitability for your practice.
- Be able to comfortably perform patient consultations.
- How to market your procedures using internal marketing, social media marketing, and word of mouth.
- Understand the difference between practice revenue and profit.
- Be able to create a financial dashboard to track your results, and ensure you are making a profit.
- 12-months unlimited access – even after you finish the training!
This course includes downloadable practice materials, job posting templates, marketing and pricing strategies, a business plan workbook and more!
Only $895! (Reg. $3,885. Save $2,990!)
*The AAFP has reviewed Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers and deemed it acceptable for up to 8.00 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 09/01/2022 to 08/31/2023. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP has reviewed Platelet-Rich Plasma for Healthcare Providers and deemed it acceptable for up to 8.00 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 04/28/2023 to 04/27/2024. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.