SAVE +$1,515! OFFER ENDS SOON*
Get better results for your patients' cosmetic treatments and more business for your practice by expanding your injection training!
The Cosmetic Injection Online Certification Bundle includes the two required courses to earn your Cosmetic Injector Certification.
You'll have unlimited access to both the Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables and Advanced Cosmetic Injectables courses for 12 months from your enrollment.
Step 1: Complete Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables
Step 2: Complete Advanced Cosmetic Injectables
Step 3: Receive Advanced Cosmetic Injector Certification
Earn 17 CMEs* for the successful completion of these two online courses.
Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers
This course will lead you step-by-step through everything you need to get the basics with injecting Botulinum Toxin's (eg Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and Dermal Fillers, including procedural videos from the IAPAM's faculty of dermatologists.
- Review of Facial Anatomy & Musculature
- What are Neuromodulators?
- Downloadable Cosmetic Injection Guidebook
- Facial Injection Best Practices
- Using Botulinum Toxin for Migraines
- Treating Hyperhidrosis
- Instructions for Preparation, Dosage and Administration
- All About Fillers
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Etiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Dermal Filler Complications
- +25 procedural videos are included!
Advanced Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers
This advanced course is your key to learning the latest in procedures and treatments in cosmetic injectables including:
- Anatomy review for advanced cosmetic injectables procedures
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin procedures such as applications for the lower face, mid-forehead brow lift, lower eyelid and around the lips
- Advanced Dermal Filler procedures including the non-surgical "nose job", tear trough area, jaw & chin recontouring and earlobe correction
- Cosmetic Injectables contraindications and complications
- And much more...!
Get certified by the IAPAM after completing the Advanced Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers online training course.
BONUS: For a limited time, get an Introduction to PDO Threads with 3 bonus CMEs for free just for signing up!
Only $1,275! (Reg. $2,790. Save $1,515!)
Note: The Cosmetic Injector Certification is an annual certification. This offer will not automatically renew. Yearly renewal can be purchased for $1,275 each year. Or opt for automatic renewal and get a discounted renewal fee of only $997/yr by signing up here.
*The AAFP has reviewed Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers and deemed it acceptable for up to 20.00 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 09/01/2022 to 08/31/2023. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.