Online training is a great way to learn both Aesthetics and Medical Weight Loss in the comfort of your home. Start Today!
This online training bundle is eligible for up to 10 CMEs.**
reg: $2,995 NOW $1,495! (SAVE $1,500)
Get the full suite of the Successful Aesthetic Practice System™ online training programs, including:
- Facial Anatomy & Musculature
- Botulinum toxin Cosmetic injectables (includes cosmetic uses, migraines, TMJ, Hyperhidrosis)
- Dermal Fillers (facial danger zones, complications, best practices, consensus statement)
- Cosmetic Lasers (pigmentation, tattoo removal).
- Fat Removal (body contouring with RF & CoolSculpting).
- FDA-approved Pharmacotherapy options. Covers the currently approved FDA weight loss drugs (e.g. Qysemia, Contrave), as well as the complete Phentermine Protocol. Includes: contraindications, cautions & prescribing protocols.
- Clean Start Weight Loss Ketogenic / Intermittent Fasting: Offer a unique combination approach to the keto diet. Includes: diet & injection protocols, labs, contraindications & patient protocols.
- hCG for Weight Loss. The most effective, short-term weight loss program, with patients losing +20-30lbs per month. Includes: contraindications, cautions & patient protocols.
- Business Aesthetic Startup Practice Program (how to start an aesthetic practice)
Our online training program includes: videos, downloadable forms and injection charts, clinical articles, and much more!
Bonus: If you choose to attend the hands-on training at the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium within 12 months, you get 100% of your purchase price credited towards your attendance!
Eligibility: This online course is open to licensed healthcare providers including MDs/DOs, NPs, PAs, RNs and LPNs.
**The AAFP has reviewed Cosmetic Injectables for Healthcare Providers and deemed it acceptable for up to 5.00 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 08/21/2020 to 08/21/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP has reviewed Medical Weight Management and deemed it acceptable for up to 5.00 Enduring, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 08/28/2020 to 08/27/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity